[kictanet] Bitange for President? DrivingKnowledgeEconomy?OnlineInterviewwith PS Ndemo

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Sun Aug 7 22:40:17 EAT 2011

This is shockingly beyond belief.....!!. An injection of $1 Billion worth of
FDI into our
economy just gone up in smoke like that out of sheer politik intransigence
is so appalling
that any Kenyan reading this should be Very Angry..!! What a missed
opportunity...?

I can only sum this up in two words; "shortsightedness and selfishness.."

Unfortunately, it also seems that the "man eat man" syndrome thrives in our
midst with abandon,
and often times now it appears, the more disenfranchised the populace is in
empowerment, the
more the opportunities arise to capitalize on their illiteracy and
disinformation to exploit
them for our own Selfish interests; and this by our so called "leaders" is
so shameful..

Listers this is an eye opener, to apply ICT and ICT driven solutions to
disseminate information
and ensure empowerment at the grassroots. This is of utmost priority...

Harry