[kictanet] Bitange for President? Driving Knowledge Economy? OnlineInterview with PS Ndemo

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Thu Aug 4 14:30:52 EAT 2011

Aki,
I agree with you 100%.  You recall in my earlier post I said that we need
to change the face of private sector in Kenya.  The efforts by the Nation
Media to identfy to 100 medium enterprises is commendable and we should
all support this.  Here we can build a new and better private sector that
has less focus on Government contracts.  This the only way to go forward
from where we are at the moment.

Regards

Ndemo.