[kictanet] Bitange for President? Driving Knowledge Economy? OnlineInterview with PS Ndemo

Kanja Waruru kanjawaruru at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 15:24:57 EAT 2011

Mr Ndemo,
Your responses give me a lot of hope and I now believe all these things are possible.
My question, Is it possible for people on this list to vote for one of your theme's and lobby the govt to implement and get funding in the 2012 budget? I'm proposing one theme at a time but perhaps we could take up the whole lot and push for implementation.
Kanja

Sent from my iPad