[kictanet] Invitation to a Public Lecture on 'Tatu City: The Future of Urbanization in Kenya'

John Matogo jmatogo at strathmore.edu
Tue Aug 2 22:48:21 EAT 2011

Dear colleagues,
As we build the vision and begin planning of Konza City, which is a mega
project, we can learn from the experience of folks working on Tatu City. I
therefore take this opportunity to invite you to a Public Lecture on the
"The Future of Urbanization in Kenya".

Kindly see the advert attached for more details.

--
Regards,

John Matogo
Manager
Enterprise Development Centre
Strathmore University
P.O. Box 59857-00200 Nairobi, KENYA
Tel: +254 020 6006155,6006268 ext 2280
University Mobile: +254 722 205428,733 618 135
Personal Mobile:+254 722 813 533
Email: jmatogo at strathmore.edu
Web: www.strathmore.edu/sedc

[image: Tatu City Advert - Evite.jpg]

TATU City is a case study of 21st Century urban development and management
and the mobilization of private resources for the development of urban
infrastructure and services. The site of the proposed development is over 1,
000 hectares and it will be home to an estimated 62,000 residents and is
also expected to attract around 23,000 day visitors. For more information,
please visit *www.tatucity.com* <http://www.tatucity.com>

**