[kictanet] Bitange for President? Driving Knowledge Economy? Online Interview with PS Ndemo

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:43:20 EAT 2011

Dear Listers

Greetings.

This is to inform you that PS Ndemo has agreed to articulate his vision in regard to his role under the new constitution, and his plans for the Internet Governance and ICT sector.

PS Ndemo, can we in this sector say "Bitange for President?" And can we be confident that you would drive the country into a knowledge economy?

Listers, this will not be an interrogation as such but an engagement similar to what was being done with "Yawe for Post Master General"-- the Kictanet style. Anyone with questions to PS Ndemo has this chance to ask him.

The discussion will take place for five days, starting tomorrow wednesday August 3, 2011 to next week on tuesday August 9,  2011 and will be facilitated by me and Barrack Otieno.

Over to you listers!

Rgds
Grace and Barrack