[kictanet] [KICTAnet] Update on National Optical FiberBackboneInfrastructure (NOFBI)

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 11:37:29 EAT 2011

Hi,

Daktari, if by awareness you are referring to the advertisements being run in
the media my KICTB they are ineffective due to the language and visuals being
used.  Its similar to doing an advert on the workings of a step-up transformer
by KPLC to encourage people to use electricity.

Can someone out there over lay this on the county boundary map, 3G/GPRS coverage
and for my selfish need also include the post office locations.

It would also be enlightening if we could also overlay the locations where
the Meteorological Department has its weather capture instrument stations, not
that they need high speed links to tell when we are experiencing drought like
condition which is a prerequisite to people dying of hunger but just to see how
wide spread they are laid.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd