[kictanet] Defacement of another government site

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 19:29:58 EAT 2011

That's great news from our PS. We are really seeing change in our country. I
happened to attend the launch of Google's gfunze education program today
morning, and Mugo Kibati was on point as he presented the plans for a second
Kenya corridor from Lamu to Juba and Addis Ababa.

At the moment the country is centred around Mombasa- Nairobi- Kismu- Kampala
corridor. So the second corridor has the potential to open up North Eastern
and double the countries productivity.

At the same time, the Min of ICT and the ICT board have really worked hard
to change the status quo.

I cant wait to relocate to Malili where there will be no traffic jams.