[kictanet] Defacement of another government site

Gichuki John Chuksjonia chuksjonia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:29:28 EAT 2011

Right now the deface has been pulled off but the box tells everyone
what version of Apache its running, PHP, am sure from here u can guess
the version of Fedora and the kernel. LOL people will never learn even
after how much information is drilled to them.

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.17 (Fedora) Server at www.nationaldisaster.go.ke Port 80