[kictanet] Defacement of another government site

Gichuki John Chuksjonia chuksjonia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:08:21 EAT 2011

If it proofs difficult i will just do opensource work, eg
http://chuksjonia.blogspot.com/2011/03/kenya-police-website-obvious.html
and everyone will know the vulnerabilities associated, hopefully they
will fix faster after that.

./Chucks

On 4/28/11, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 14:44, Gichuki John Chuksjonia <chuksjonia at gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Even right now its still defaced.
>>
>> Someone send me a list of all go.ke sites to jgichuki at inbox dot
>> com. I will do a free health check for the sites as soon as i am free.
>>
>> Also i may need names of the guys incharge of these boxes.
>>

> You will first need to find out whether these activities (webdev & hosting)
> are coordinated from a central place, which I doubt.
> Then you are likely to face the bureaucracy associated with the govt. If I
> were you, I wouldn't waste my time.
> If you need proof, ask Collins Areba if he ever got any feedback on the
> suggestion and work he did voluntarily towards some govt website.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
> Nairobi,KE
> +254733744121/+254722743223
> I can't hear you -- I'm using the scrambler.

Gichuki John Ndirangu, C.E.H , C.P.T.P, O.S.C.P
I.T Security Analyst and Penetration Tester
jgichuki at inbox d0t com

{FORUM}http://lists.my.co.ke/pipermail/security/
http://chuksjonia.blogspot.com/