[kictanet] Defacement of another government site

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:52:13 EAT 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 14:44, Gichuki John Chuksjonia <chuksjonia at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Even right now its still defaced.
>
> Someone send me a list of all go.ke sites to jgichuki at inbox dot
> com. I will do a free health check for the sites as soon as i am free.
>
> Also i may need names of the guys incharge of these boxes.

You will first need to find out whether these activities (webdev & hosting)
are coordinated from a central place, which I doubt.
Then you are likely to face the bureaucracy associated with the govt. If I
were you, I wouldn't waste my time.
If you need proof, ask Collins Areba if he ever got any feedback on the
suggestion and work he did voluntarily towards some govt website.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,