[kictanet] Kiswahili rocks in GameVille

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 08:50:26 EAT 2011

Hi Listers,

Over the Easter weekend I had the opportunity to watch my sons playing a number
of video games and also got in some movie viewing.

In the game x-men origins wolverine there is an entire level where the attackers
are speaking in Kiswahili and the statements where accurate and related to the
actions, I also watched a preview for a new movie "1 am number 4" and there was
a number of times where Kenya was mentioned.

I believe this is an area we can capitalise on, ball to you PS Ndemo and Kukubo.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor