[kictanet] UCC attempts to block social networks

S.Murigi Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:20:00 EAT 2011

Got to give it to decent Americans.. They start and build more great
companies (employers & employees) than anyone else in the world based on
certain values..

http://www.businessinsider.com/my-final-word-on-job-hopping-dont-underestimate-the-long-term-value-of-loyalty-2010-4

Lest anyone think PS Ndemo has lost it in his comments below..