[kictanet] DNSSEC WORKSHOP

David Wambua david at kenic.or.ke
Tue Apr 26 16:53:22 EAT 2011

Dear Listers,

Please note that the day is Tuesday, 3rd May, 2011 and not Monday.

Apologies for the error.
Regards,
David I. Wambua
Ag. Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC),
Box 1461 - 00606, Nairobi
[E] david at kenic.or.ke
[M] +254 733790073
[T]  +254 20 2324686, 4450057/8
[F] 4450087
[W] www.kenic.or.ke

dot KE for Every Name in Kenya!

On Apr 26, 2011, at 4:30 PM, David Wambua wrote:

> Dear Listers,
> In collaboration with Network Startup Resource Centre (NSRC), Kenya Network Information Centre (KENIC) will be holding a public awareness workshop on DNSSEC on Monday, 3rd May 2011.The main objective of the workshop will be to build capacity for the local Internet community on Domain Name System issues. DNS experts from NSRC, USA, will facilitate the workshop.
>
> In this regard, KENIC would like to invite you to attend the workshop.
>
> Time: 08.00 am – 12.00 noon
> Venue: AFRALTI (ICT Centre along Waiyaki Way, Opposite Kianda School)
> Charges: FREE
> You are kindly requested to confirm your participation by sending an email to training at kenic.or.ke.
> We look forward to your participation and valuable contribution during the workshop.
>
> Regards,
> David I. Wambua
> Ag. Chief Executive Officer,
> Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC),
> Box 1461 - 00606, Nairobi
> [E] david at kenic.or.ke
> [M] +254 733790073
> [T]  +254 20 2324686, 4450057/8
> [F] 4450087
> [W] www.kenic.or.ke
>
> <PastedGraphic-1.tiff>
>

> dot KE for Every Name in Kenya!

dangerous content by KeNIC MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

Kenya Network Information Center (KENIC)