[kictanet] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Sylvester Muoki, MBA, CISA, ITILv3F via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Apr 20 17:19:02 EAT 2011

LinkedIn
------------Sylvester Muoki, MBA, CISA, ITILv3F requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Benjamin,

- Sylvester

Accept invitation from Sylvester Muoki, MBA, CISA, ITILv3F
http://www.linkedin.com/e/u7xxdc-gmqcm2bd-1o/4_n5t6X_WQjXh2Z5g_n5tTYK1bLMphUgsD_gUY8QrOaX/blk/I2765047835_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPkPe3sQc3kSdP99bRtMompQplwJbPwOe3sVcz8PdP8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Sylvester Muoki, MBA, CISA, ITILv3F
http://www.linkedin.com/e/u7xxdc-gmqcm2bd-1o/4_n5t6X_WQjXh2Z5g_n5tTYK1bLMphUgsD_gUY8QrOaX/blk/I2765047835_2/39vdjcUdPgMdjoTcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/u7xxdc-gmqcm2bd-1o/ewp/inv-21/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation