[kictanet] Poghisio Flouting The Law in The CCK Tussle-by DMakali

Eng. Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:05:44 EAT 2011

Dear all,

There is an angle to this whole story that is revealed in "The Indian Ocean
Newsletter" on
http://www.africaintelligence.com/ION/politics-power/2011/04/16/trench-warfare-against-njoroge-at-cck%2C89365816-ART-login

Those mentioned in the story may want to enlighten us on the accuracy of the
publication by Africa Intelligence. I cannot share the contents here due to
reason related to the court ruling alluded to by Alex...and the limitations
set by the publisher.

Enjoy the revealing read.

Eng. Wainaina