[kictanet] Poghisio Flouting The Law in The CCK Tussle-byDMakali

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:05:14 EAT 2011

Methinks it will not be long before we see a reconstitution of the CCK board
- after this (apparently) failed "coup" attempt.

By the way there is more to this matter than meets the eye, seems like the
Board was caught with their pants down, let's just hope that for their sake,
an investigative reporter doesn't pull the pieces and expose their
shenanigans.

In my honest opinion, that board should go if we really want to see a
properly structured CCK...

Mblayo

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Josphat Kabinga <jwkabinga at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> Totally agree but we must create the right environment for the rule of law
> to prevail. It is for this reason that all are agreed that we must push for
> the implementation of the new constitution. ...and the rule of law must
> apply to everyone and at all circumstances otherwise we have noted cases
> where brains stop working depending o who is to be affected by the
> application of a given law. Have a peaceful evening. KW

Brian Munyao Longwe
e-mail: blongwe at gmail.com
cell:  + 254 722 518 744
blog : http://zinjlog.blogspot.com