[kictanet] Poghisio Flouting The Law in The CCK Tussle-byDMakali

Josphat Kabinga jwkabinga at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 11:58:26 EAT 2011

Once again let me say that It is very unfortunate that a technical community
such as KICTAnet continue to be subjected to a debate that has nothing to do
with the subject institution or its integrity. The main players understand the
game very well. The debaters don't ! Under the present coalition government and
going by the old constitution (...and mentality) it would be unfortunate for a
board chair to go a full term without exerting "the necessary" power, influence,
and changes that are ethno-political and p-party compliant. These factors will
determine future favours for such people. This is the bitter bill that Kenyans
have to swallow...atleast for the short term period preceding the full
implementation of the new constitution and a new government is put in place.

While it would be naive of anyone to deny these facts it is comforting to note
that such days, times and eras will soon be behind us and I would like to advise
our senior politicians and others who have lived in this kind of environment for
the better part of their lives and who may find it difficult to change to start
preparing themselves for the back seat. Kenya is on the move and come September
2012 new drivers will be issued with clean licenses to drive this country
forward.

As a peace maker I may have no solution to the current problem but I think the
power of dialogue supersedes everything else. Have a peaceful day. KW.