[kictanet] Leaving DFID

Victor Gathara v-gathara at dfid.gov.uk
Wed Apr 20 10:48:32 EAT 2011

Hi,

You may be aware that I will shortly be leaving my position in DFID to
set up my own business, including an IT consultancy. I have enjoyed
working in DFID and am thankful for the opportunities DFID has given me.
Especially am I grateful to have contributed to DFID's support of the
ICT sector in East Africa.

I will now be looking to use my knowledge and experience to pursue
opportunities in ICT4D and desire to continue our working relationship
in this sector. Please find my contacts below.

Kind regards,

Victor Gathara|  Email: vgathara at gmail.com <mailto:vgathara at gmail.com>

UK aid: Changing lives, delivering results. Find out more at: www.dfid.gov.uk/aidreviews