[kictanet] Its official - Asia Pacific runs out of IPv4resources.

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Sun Apr 17 21:55:02 EAT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We want to cover these convergence issues at the third annual Broadcast &
Film Africa conference in Nairobi over 6-7 July.

I hope the conference can provide a platform to deal in depth with the
issues Dr Ndemo mentions - with positive outcomes and a meeting of minds
among all stakeholders.

Presentation proposals are welcome as we are currently in the process of
developing the programme. The Call for Papers is attached.

Regards,

Sean Moroney
Chairman
AITEC Africa