[kictanet] e-ProMIS solution

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 08:38:30 EAT 2011

Hi,

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending a demonstration of the governments
e-ProMIS system and to say the list I was totally blown away.

However much we bash GOK as relates to application of technology its all based
on a lack of information and if only we had a platform to regularly interact
with the government the energy we dissipate on such activities would be better
utilised working to improve on the initiatives.

Even as the various committees and task forces burn expensive fuel, the units
within government are burning the fuel adjusted power to develop solutions that
will make devolution seamless and reduce corruption to a road site activity.
 For those who us planning to become governors we need to make sure that our
objective is to serve and not blunder.

After the demonstration I spoke to the officer in-charge of the application
development and he is willing and able to give a comprehensive demonstration of
the system to those who are interested and invitation I would like to extend to
all listers.

Would those who are interested send me an email message with the subject
"e-promis" based on the responses I will then plan for an appropriate time and
location.  As is my mantra we need to meet half way so be prepared to cough up
to cover any costs that might arise.
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor