[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Re: CCK boss sent on leave as row rages

Eng. Wainaina Mungai wainaina.mungai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:25:15 EAT 2011

The rain started beating us at *Performance Appraisal* so.....

Was the appraisal fairly done or was the Board biased all-along?

*re;* "Reports have been rife that Mr Poghisio had threatened to dissolve
the board should a review from SCAC show that due process was not followed in
evaluating the Director General’s performance and hence the hasty move by
the Okundi-led team."

Eng. Wainaina

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/wainaina.mungai%40gmail.com