[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Re: CCK boss sent on leave as row rages

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:36:45 EAT 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Grace Mutung'u (Bomu)
<nmutungu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree there should be independence. At the moment, one always wonders how
> the board was constituted? how they came to their decision? how they
> decision can be defended? who protects public interest in the Board? if
> consumers (or anyone for that matter) is unhappy with the board decision,
> who can they turn to? Is that why there was Ministerial intervention?.....It
> would help if there was clarity on these matters.

Indeed, not sure we will get that though!

I find it ironic that when I read the Nation, there is an
advertising supplement in it, touting CCKs new Charter, ISO
certification and all the fabulous things it did in 2010, then I sit
down at my PC and find that the DG of the CCK has either: