[kictanet] Mobile Number Portability

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Mon Apr 4 15:25:18 EAT 2011

Hey all,

Not such a fun start to the week: My hosting company, Hostgator, are doing
'unscheduled maintenance', which I take to mean 'things aren't working and
we're not quite sure why'.

I wasn't able to extract from the fastidiously polite help staff when
exactly this 'unscheduled maintenance' will be completed: He said 'literally
as soon as possible', which can mean anything between now and eternity.

Asante to everyone who got in touch - I'll send a quick message round once
it's up again so that you can read that *hugely* exciting article :)

Andrea

On 4 April 2011 09:25, Andrea Bohnstedt <andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com