[kictanet] KIXP connectivity

lordmwesh lordmwesh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 21:01:12 EAT 2010

Robert, hold your praises on TESPOK.

Even after praising Fiona, and all the Tespok crew, i dont think they
are very genuine, or keen to embrace single players into the IXP. We
have had so many forums, especially  IGFs, and other Kictanet
moderated forums, and at no single point have we seen the 'grave
isssues' raised by FIONA appear in the public domain.

Is somebody playing PR?

What would be the modalities of establishing a parallel IXP for
private content providers, who can then peer with KIXP since they are
the owners of the internet? Robert, you can be the chairman.

Kind regards
Mwendwa