[kictanet] KIXP connectivity

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 18:24:32 EAT 2010

Hi Dennis,

If I go through a connected ISP it defeats the purpose of being on the exchange
point as they will just bundle me onto their exiting link, our objective is to
be able to control the connection.

If we are going to promote local hosting we need a way to optimise connectivity
across as many ISPs as possible.  With the rate Safaricom is growing, currently
60% of the traffic to our site is from Safaricom data customers, we are looking
forward to their collocation facilities.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor