[kictanet] digital content creation just a thought...Yawe relax

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 10:28:14 EAT 2010

Hi Walu,

I agree, maybe at times I might be a little strong in my sentiments but mainly
because this inefficiencies directly affects my bottom line.

Unlike on facebook which is a social site my participation on Kictanet and I
believe yours as well is to expect a change in the industry.  If we keep posting
with kiddy gloves we shall become yet another talking shop of which I would not
want to be a part of.

In the new political disposition even our politicians have learnt to avoid
making road site statements as this are captured and will be used against you in
the future.

If my hard hitting is scaring people away from making well off the cuff
statements then I have met my objective and will not relent, but if I am
stopping thoughtful posts then I apologise.

My postings have brought a significant change in my business, for example, I now
have good voice and data network at home after safaricom took my rants and raves
seriously enough to put up a new mast to serve the South C area.  Note that this
has been beneficial to my neighbours as well who can make and receive calls
without having to climb onto their roofs.

In closing this reminds me of  a poster in a tea kiosk many years ago "If you
like our service tell us, if you do not tell us".  Unfortunately most of the
providers have no mechanism to tell them so I do it on Kictanet, a voice that
they listen to.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd