[kictanet] ISPs slap Ndemo-meanwhile TKL-Orange Slashes Internet Prices by 50%..

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 00:51:36 EAT 2010

The problem of local content is very simple to solve but the concerned
parties are sitting on their hands and are playing too close to the book. We
have a myriad local series on our tv stations and woe unto you if you miss
an episode. You will never see it again anywhere. Why Nation media, Citizen
group and standard group don't have reruns of all their local programmes
online is something I cant comprehend. put them up on your sites, create
hype, and receive feedback from the viewers.

 Assuming all your viewers are poor villagers incapable of browsing a
website is the reason why internet use grows so sluggishly. as Chrystal
Kigoni once said when asked what villagers will use the internet for, "how
is not having it helping?"

Mark Mwangi

http://mwangy.posterous.com

Skype : mark.mwangy