[kictanet] Mentorship

Grace Bomu nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 21:51:52 EAT 2010

Looking back at the wonderful people, ideas and opportunities that one gets
to experience at the IGF, I just want to register my heartfelt appreciation
to all the more experienced :) Kenyans who take time off their work to
mentor the youth. It is indeed great to be able to discuss IG matters, while
quoting some of your speeches, presentations, emails at this list or simply
having face to face conversations on policy making processes.
I know I am fortunate to have received such mentorship and I hope this will
be extended to other young people in this area. Infact, I hope that someday
the KICTANet list will have some sort of a mentorship programme.
Thanks again people!

--
Grace L.N. Mutung'u (Bomu)
Kenya