[kictanet] Fwd: [eaigfplanning] 2010 EAIGF draft report

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna at nnenna.org
Fri Sep 3 12:29:22 EAT 2010

The document is missing

Thanks

> First draft of the 3rd EA-IGF is now online. See links below.
>

> best
> alice

Nnenna Nwakanma |  Founder and CEO, NNENNA.ORG  |  Consultants
Information | Communications |  Technology and Events  | for Development
Rue des Jardins, Près de Ste Cecile | Tel: 225 27144 | Fax  224 26471
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire (+225) | http://www.nnenna.org | nnenna at nnenna.org

Your multi-lingual development and event partners across Africa.