[kictanet] ICT event planning and business information

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Fri Sep 3 10:42:49 EAT 2010

Hey lovely people,

I have noticed that there's a whole gaggle of ICT events next week, with
several overlapping ones, which is really a pity - they all sound
interesting. So I thought I'd quickly flag the Business Diary on Ratio
Magazine, the online business magazine that I publish:

http://www.ratio-magazine.com/Business-Diary/

On this page, you can list your business event (conference, training,
seminar, trade fair) for free - just email us the details. We're in the
process of changing it to the same format as the career pages (
http://www.ratio-magazine.com/careers/index.php) so that you can search for
specific countries and industries, and even set email alerts for e.g. ICT
events.

Obviously this is not an event co-ordinating service, but the more
information we have, the easier it will be to check out quickly who's doing
what when, and avoid overlaps. )

And speaking of careers: if you're recruiting, send us the job ad. Regular
listings are free, and 'featured jobs' are a kidogo bit of money.

On that (self-marketing) note, have a good weekend! :)

Andrea

--
Andrea Bohnstedt
Publisher