[kictanet] Suggestions for New Ministries Structure

Pamela pamela at cardiacimplants.com
Wed Sep 1 16:58:45 EAT 2010

Dear all,

The way I would approach this would be to look at various services and then
try to put the ministries in the relevant portfolio. Right away I can think
of:

1.       Health Services (includes human & animal's health)

2.       Educational Services

3.       Communication/Information Services

4.       Security Services

5.       Infrastructure

6.       Energy Services

7.       Financial Services (includes trade, planning)

8.       Social Services (this would include, sports, cultural, welfare,
.etc)

9.       Foreign affairs

10.   Farm & Agricultural Services (whether it is cows, sukuma, fish,
coffees, silkworms  ... etc)

11.   Environment and Natural resources

12.   Legal Services

13.   Lands Services

14.   DPM

And you may add, Question, is there need for a local government Ministry in
this new dispensation, I am also glad to see that it is a maximum of 22,
meaning we can have even 10 Ministries!!!

My thoughts on this cold desk!!

Pamela