[kictanet] Mama Teresa B. Ndemo passes on...

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:11:10 EAT 2010

Dr. Ndemo,

Kindly accept my sincere condolences on the passing on of your mother.
She did her duty.... played well in the journey of faith, and won the
race. Although she has gone to meet with her creator, it's only
through the will of God, that we humbly accept her passing and hope to
meet again after our earthly sojourn.

Be strong, and He will make your heart stronger, all you who hope in
the LORD (Psalms 31:24)

--
*Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau*

*Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all the
same way to the side of a hill!*

AND

*It is better to die in dignity than in the ignominy of ambiguous
generosity! *

http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke