[kictanet] Mama Teresa B. Ndemo passes on...

Lizette Kraft lfkraft at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:57:26 EAT 2010

Our sincere condolences to PS Dr. Ndemo on the passing on of his mother. May
the Lord's peace that surpasses all understanding be upon him and may the
Lord give them the comfort during this difficult and painful time.

God be with you and family Bwana PS.

Lizette Kraft
AGDEN

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 5:46 PM, Walubengo J <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Listers,
>
> Its with deep regret that I alert you of the death of Mother Teresa B.
> Ndemo, Dr. Ndemo's Mom. She passed on last Saturday at the Agha Khan
> hospital after a long battle with Cancer.
>
> On behalf of KICTAnet, we pass our condolence to the PS and assure him of
> our prayers during this trying moment.
>
> Feel free to register you personal condolences and better still attend the
> Service due this Wed 27th Oct 2010, 2:00pm at the SDA Church, Opposite
> Integrity House or attend the Burial at Kioge Village, Marani District,
> Kisii County at 9am on Friday 29th Oct 2010.  Viewing at the Lee funeral
> home would be on Thursday 7.30am, 28th Oct 2010.
>
> walu.

Lizette Kraft
P.O. Box 18488, 00500
Nairobi, Kenya