[kictanet] University Education in Traditional Computer Science.

Catherine Adeya elizaslider at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 13:19:56 EAT 2010

Perhaps...they could. But evidently we need the database developed as it will
help many other people who are interested in  the skills available . I do
understand that the extent of a research depends on the resources available. The
fact that we have the stats on degree holders is a huge step in the right
direction.

Nyaki