[kictanet] The BIG kwaheri: reflecting on the reflections

muriuki mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Thu Oct 21 10:15:35 EAT 2010

Hi Listers

the discussion  has gone far and wide - see
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Michael%20Joseph%20on%20work%20life%20and
%20exit%20from%20Safaricom/-/539444/1036750/-/lu11ukz/-/index.html

right now , I know a telecommunications company which  is using the
reflections by MJ from your list, as a foundation of an inspiration workshop
shortly

my family is using the reflections  to extract inspirational  quotes for the
family -----

cheers

Muriuki Mureithi

I believe that we are all given great opportunities in life and it's up to
us to take these opportunities and use them for the benefit of our fellow
man. Michael Joseph CEO Safaricom