[kictanet] The big Kwaheri: reflecting on 10 years on the MJ 10 yr safari and his-tory - day 2

Catherine Adeya elizaslider at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 22:36:48 EAT 2010

His personal touch to issues that could easily be considered to be 'below' him
but ultimately his real interest in the consumers of Safaricom products. It is
common to find many Bosses with perceived interest and sometimes even Safaricom
Customer care is guilty of this but MJ redeemed them constantly. For years under
his leadership, the 'better option' was actually the 'best option'!

Nyaki