[kictanet] Fw: ITU Elections - Africa Going Places!

Shem Ochuodho shemochuodho at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 13:00:07 EAT 2010

My Good Friend Brahima Sanou (formerly Head of ITU Africa Regional Office,
Office) has just been elected Director of the BDT in Mexico - making him one of
the senior most officers within the ITU system at #3. With Dr Hamadoun Toure at
the helm (#1) and now Brahima, Africa could never ask for better.

Congrats, Bro. Sanou, and warm rgrds.
Shem

 Shem J. Ochuodho, MSc (Eng), PhD, LLD (Hon)
Senior Advisor
Ministry of Telecom & Postal Services
Government of Southern Sudan (GoSS), Juba
Kenya Community Abroad (KCA) 2007 Excellence Award Winner
AfricaOnline 2005 Industry Pioneer Award Recipient
Father of Internet in Kenya (CSK 2000)
Cell: +249-955-021-040/+256-477-232025/+254-734-137371
Skype: shem.ochuodho