[kictanet] Need for BPO sector re-alignment?

ESTHER MUCHIRI emuchiri at andestbites.com
Thu Oct 7 15:19:49 EAT 2010

Edwin

I think there are more BPOs operating if you think beyond call centers, and
include the once with few seats. But again, I think the Kenya ICT board and
Society would have a more accurate list. Also, can the captive centers (e.g.
KCB, Equity, Telcom etc) be counted at BPOs?

===
"The future belongs to those who believe the beauty of their dreams.".
-- Eleanor Roosevelt