[kictanet] [Security Forum] CyberSecurity Conference- Johnny Long

Gichuki John Chuksjonia chuksjonia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 08:53:34 EAT 2010

For those who didn't show, you missed alot on the discussions we had
with Jonny, and the funny thing it was free, and only a few people
showed up. But turning around Info Security in Kenya will take just a
little group of people.

For those coming to Cyber security conference (SecureICT), he will
start his presentation around 10 am.

See you there.....

infosigmer at inbox.com