[kictanet] Find ICT events, careers

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Tue Oct 5 08:41:46 EAT 2010

Dear Listers,

Just to quickly let you know that we've finished the redesign of our *events
pages* - have a look at

http://www.ratio-magazine.com/businessevents/index.php.

In addition to just browsing through events, you can also search for
countries and industry-specific events, e.g. ICT events. And if you want,
you can set yourself an email alert for those. I'm sure there are still some
bugs in that whole registration and alert process, so if you stumble across
anything, let me know so that we can iron them out quickly.

Listing events is free, so if you are organising a seminar, a conference, a
training, a trade mission, email me with the details!

Same with the *careers pages*:

http://www.ratio-magazine.com/careers/index.php

If you're looking for a new ICT job, come and browse, or register for the
email alerts for ICT jobs. If you're recruiting, send me the job ad -
regular listings are free, 'featured jobs' (on the landing page, with logo)
are KES10,000 (net) for three weeks.

Have a lovely day,
Andrea

--