[kictanet] CENSUS RESULTS AND TRAFFIC CAMERAS

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Fri Oct 1 12:00:23 EAT 2010

Now access Kenya should pull a quick one, similar to what Zain did the other day -  lower their bandwidth costs and up their customer service. I am with an ISP that sold me dedicated bandwidth, but I am on shared. Their customer service experience has to be the worst in this hemisphere. Access Kenya, pull that off, and I will gladly jump ship without a blink!

Edwin

Sales without Customer Service........is like stuffing money into a pocket full of holes.
DAVID TOOMA