[kictanet] Unity of purpose

Njeri njeri.rionge at igniteconsulting.co.ke
Fri Nov 26 06:36:06 EAT 2010

Agree - Policy discussions on mailing lists YES.

Sent from my iPhone

Workshops and Organizational Effectiveness.

Go to www.igniteconsulting.co.ke follow the button of what's HOT this
month, our workshops Ignite Human Potential for Personal and
Organizational Success.

For Your Online Solutions go to www.insite.co.ke

Web Technologies, Online Marketing, Digi Skills - iCamps for everyone,
enhance your IT / Techie Skills.
Email: sales at insite.co.ke
Tel: 020 360 1631 Fax: 020 360 1100

For your wellness experiencies follow this link www.ignitelifestyle.com

The Ignite Experience Center Call Eunice on 254 20 2532142 or 2532144
or email: events at igniteconsulting.co.ke for your consulting bookings
and events at ignitelifestyle.com for your bookings on wellness therapies.