[kictanet] Fwd: [AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: information - .africa string related claim - lies

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:00:13 EAT 2010

Dear brother Walubengo,

There 's no two groups. What is not plausible DCA attacks against Pierre
Dandjinou on various mailing lists. A company that claims to have such a
high reputation and in addition claims to manage dot africa a community's
heritage and represents the African continent, how such an AFRICA company
who wants serious can it lead such a campaign against an AFRICAN ?

The DCA is a noble initiative and encouraging but must remain within the
limit.
Why spread this problem to the public? A problem that has neither head nor
tail.
Écouter
Lire phonétiquement

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN