[kictanet] Quick Reminder - Mobile Monday Event - 15th Nov 2010

James Muendo timrick at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 12:02:05 EAT 2010

Hi,

I believe you day is coming on along well.

Monday the 15th Nov 2010(Which is today) we would like to invite you an
event that will be at the iHub Nairobi (Directions: Its on the 4th floor,
Bishop Magua Centre,Right Opposite Uchumi Hyper,Ngong Road, ),at 6pm, Where
the Guest Speakers will be from Nokia,we will discussing, *Being part of a
sustainable and scalable developers ecosystem *.Bring a friend or 2.

Want to know more about Mobile Monday and any Events,visit
http://mobilemonday.co.ke/ or follow us on twitter @MobileMondayKe or if you
are on LinkedIn we also there
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3503680

--
James M. Muendo

P.O Box 28016 - 00200,
Nairobi.
Mobile: +254725567508
skype:tim.rick      | Twitter: Mmuendo    | gtalk:
timrick<http://muendoshead.blogspot.com/>