[kictanet] .Africa project communique (Task force)

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:42:01 EAT 2010

Nnenna and all,

Let's go for efficiency and not representation; for what I know, the
African Union Commission did invite 22 people on a personal basis and
only 11 were able to make it to Addis. By the way, the initial group
invited included experts from NG, .KE, .EG, .SN..et al. and also 5
women.

This representation thing cost us 10 years before we could incept
Afrinic..Finally, I think the list of experts appended to the
Communique of the AUC is the one of those who could attend the meeting
and that the AUC has promised to get in touch with other potential
experts to be included in the dotafrica Taskforce.

In hope this serves!

Pierre