[kictanet] Mobile Monday Event - 15th Nov 2010

James Muendo timrick at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 10:02:06 EAT 2010

Hi,

I believe you day is coming on along well.

Monday the 15th Nov 2010 we would like to invite you an event that will be
at the iHub Nairobi (Directions: Its on the 4th floor, Bishop Magua
Centre,Right Opposite Uchumi Hyper,Ngong Road, ),at 6pm, Where the Guest
Speakers will be from Nokia,we will discussing, What does it take to win
Kshs1M in seed money for your startup.Bring a friend or 2 as you come to
listen on how you can get money for your startup.

Want to know more about Mobile Monday and any Events,visit
http://mobilemonday.co.ke/ or follow us on twitter @MobileMondayKe or if you
are on LinkedIn we also there
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3503680

--
James M. Muendo

P.O Box 28016 - 00200,
Nairobi.
Mobile: +254725567508
skype:tim.rick      | Twitter: Mmuendo    | gtalk:
timrick<http://muendoshead.blogspot.com/>