[kictanet] Outsourcing, a perspective following Obama's India visit

Agosta Liko agostal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 13:00:14 EAT 2010

Paul

As you work to develop the sector further ... can we split the BPO
Operators(Call Center) and IT/Software ?

While we may not create as many jobs, there is a case to be made for
IT/Software based on the fact that we are still in operation even bila
government subsidies etc etc

When we split, I would also ask that we do a local working group and not
focus on getting advice from the McKinseys of this world. Your local
operators understand and would advice the government better on how to grow
the space

Thanks