[kictanet] Yawe for Post Master General

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 14:38:29 EAT 2010

Hi,

Please read the profile of Micheal Joseph & his successor, in addition would you
have hired any of the following fellows;

1.  Bill Gates - University drop out
2.  Micheal Dell - University drop out
3.  James Mwangi - CPAK
4.  Alexander Graham Bell - Grade 5 dropout
5.  Njenga Karume - Unknown
6.  Sir Richard Branson - O'Level

I do not want to belittle paper qualifications but they work when you are
looking for a fellow to maintain the status quo which is something we definitely
do not want to do with PCK.  No college in the world can prepare you on how to
turn around an organisation in the state that PCK is in right now.

If you are looking for relevant experience then you will need to get an
expatriate as the only national postal corporation in Kenya is PCK. What is
Major Ali's qualification that makes him an ideal candidate as the PMG?

If you where sleeping & was then awaken by a hissing sound on turning on the
light you see a snake what would you do?

1.  Call KWS to send a team of experts to take capture the snake
2.  Call the Police
3.  Call KSPCA and ask for instruction on how to safely deal with the snake
4.  Pick the nearest available to through at it

Regards
Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor