[kictanet] Yawe for Post Master General

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 11:07:21 EAT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the input, but I wonder if there no way that us as interested parties
in the effective operation of the Postal Corporation can actually have a say in
who becomes Post Master General why cant we be the "wenyewe".

Last I checked the post was not advertised after the previous PMG was sent home
and I do not believe that Ali applied for the post, his appointment as you
rightly say was a government appointment.  How does the 'government" decide who
to appoint?

I strongly believe that with the support of the industry players such as all of
you on this list and other groups such as KEPSA my shot at the post of PMG
become brighter.

Regards

Aim for the sky.
 Robert Yawe