[kictanet] Educational Offerings from (ISC)2

Preston Odera podera_2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 15:53:26 EAT 2010

To view this message on webpage, please click here.

(ISC)2® is the official creator and provider of the internationally recognised
Gold Standard information security credentials:
CISSP®, SSCP®, CSSLP®.

We are pleased to inform you that dates have been scheduled around the EMEA region for our Official (ISC)2 CBK® Review Seminars Q4 2010 as well as January 2011. Our fully licensed and officially endorsed education programmes are specifically designed to provide a vital refresher of the highly intensive CBK.
Delivered in compact 3-7 day courses, the Official CBK Review Seminars are ideal for professionals seeking to achieve their CISSP, SSCP, CSSLP, or CISSP Concentration certification and will help you prepare for the highly intensive (ISC)2 Examinations, the gateway to joining an elite community of like-minded professionals... Please see our class schedule below.
We encourage you to visit the (ISC)2 Website to see the full range of education products, services, and resources we offer.

              CLASS SCHEDULE

  SSCP

Utrecht, Netherlands
Nov 10-12

Brussels, Belgium
Nov 22-26

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Jan 10-14

Rotenburg, Germany
Jan 24-28

   CISSP

Athens, Greece
Nov 4-6

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Nov 6-10

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Nov 15-19

Belgrade, Serbia
Nov 15-19

Brussels, Belgium
Nov 15-19

Krakow, Poland
Nov 22-26

Lisbon, Portugal
Nov 22-26

Athens, Greece
Nov 25-27

Cairo, Egypt
Nov 28-Dec 2

Helsingborg, Sweden
Nov 29-Dec 3

Rotenburg, Germany
Nov 29-Dec 3

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Dec 6-10

Copenhagen, Denmark
Dec 6-10

London, United Kingdom

Dec 6-10

Dubai, UAE
Dec 7-11

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Dec 13-17

Istanbul, Turkey
Dec 13-17

Nairobi, Kenya
Dec 13-17

Riga, Latvia
Jan 14-18

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Jan 24-28

Rotenburg, Germany
Jan 24-28

  CSSLP

London, United Kingdom
Nov 29-Dec3

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Dec 6-10

Krakow, Poland
Dec 13-17

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Jan 24-28

  ISSMP

Utrecht, Netherlands
Nov 8-9

Upcoming Industry Events

(ISC)2 exhibits at several industry events throughout the year. We invite you to visit our booth to speak with a consultant about all of the education and services we provide!

Infosecurity Netherlands, Amsterdam, Netherlands, November 3-4

SecureJohannesburg Conference, South Africa, November 11
SecureLondon Conference, London, England, December 7
For more information about upcoming events please visit the (ISC)2 website.

We would be pleased to discuss any level of service or requirement you may have. Please contact us for further discussion.

Connect with (ISC)2

Click here to unsubscribe